Find your accessories here
"Guampa" is the traditional vessel used for drinking tereré in Paraguay and Brazil. The product is finished with hand-stitched piece of leather. "A triumphant trill" is how I would describe gripping a Guampa at its base. Drinking from its depths is primal power. The vessel is clean and strong and will last you a life-time.
Even that the picture shows 4 Guampas this post is for a single unit
- Nice Thermos Leather Wrapped
- Hand woven strap and Mate Holder
- Includes Aluminum mate with leather wrap
- Holds 32 oz of hot or cold water
- Ships for FREE, in the continental US
The Bombilla-straw is an ancient South-American tool, used to sip the yerba-mate from calabash-gourds. However, it could be easily used with other tea-cups to enjoy loose teas and herbal blends.